Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fun Photos

Last week I (Kimball's Mom) received an email from a nurse at the MTC Health Clinic. It turns out that the father of Kimball's MTC companion, Elder Acheson, is this person's Bishop. Fun coincidence. So when she brought Elder Acheson in for a fun photo shoot with the Gatorade Immunization, which she said would protect them from all Gatorade induced diseases (clearly a joke), she graciously had Kimball pose for a fun picture as well and sent it on to me. Only seeing the picture without reading the explanation, I didn't get the joke at first, and had a panic attack when I saw that needle! I thought we had taken care of all of his immunizations!!

Well, here it is, for your viewing pleasure.



And here is his companion, Elder Acheson:

No comments:

Post a Comment