Thursday, August 1, 2013

MTC Address

In addition to the email posted, I also received a hand written letter from Kimball today in the good old mail box. I was interested to see the return address on the letter is a bit different than the address he first gave us, and even different than the one on his hand-written letter to his brother last week. Probably any or all of them will get to him, but I am going to list today's below. I will be sending him a package with his repaired watch and a few notes from some people in our ward. Of course he would be ecstatic to receive hand written letters (even packages) from anyone else as well! This address will be valid until September 3rd, I believe, when he is expected to fly out to Albania.

Elder Kimball Ostergaard
SEP03 ADRTCS
2023 N. 900 E. Unit 808
Provo, UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment