Sunday, June 30, 2013

It Begins


Elder Kimball Ostergaard was called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and will enter the Missionary Training Center on the 3rd of July, 2013. He will be serving in the Adriatic South Mission (it includes the countries of Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Macedonia -- more or less in between Greece and Italy).





For the next 24 months I will be 100% dedicated to learning, teaching and bringing people to Christ. (See Matthew 28:19-20) I have been preparing for 19 years for this service and am excited to embark on this missionary assignment.

I will be sending letters home weekly which my parents will post here for my friends who are interested reading them.
If you are interested in learning more about what missionaries do and teach, Mormon.org and LDS.org are wonderful sites to browse. If you are interested in sending me a note or letter in the next two years, please do it by way of my mom's email address barbara.ostergaard@gmail.com, and I will respond the best I can. I appreciate your interest in my life. I am so grateful for the great friends I have and I am interested in knowing what is going on in your lives as well. Thanks for looking in!

1 comment:

  1. The Adriatic South is anxiously awaiting your arrival, Elder Ostergaard! You will love it here!

    ReplyDelete